Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

CoverGirl Professional Waterproof Mascara Review

Other reviews have been pretty bad about this mascara. But it's not as bad as they say. 

Experiences I've Had:

  • This mascara stayed the whole time that I was outside in the rain attacking my friends with water balloons.
  • It stayed in the pool as long as I didn't rub
This waterproof mascara lengthened my lashes, and also defined them. My lashes don't really need lengthening, which I didn't know that it would do since this fantastic benefit wasn't on the details on the package. I put on more than one coat so it could act like a voluminous mascara.

In regards on defining, I haven't ever used a defining mascara, I go more for voluminousness. This mascara does clump a little but can be easy to fix. Make sure to reapply and fix, because it can flake easily.

As according to the claims, it's "remarkable" because of how easy it is to come off with make-up remover; this is not quite so.

This mascara is not one of the best but it's pretty good at staying put. 

I give it a two out of five stars. Not the best mascara but good in a fix.


Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been blogging in  forever. I promise that I'll do a few more now ;) Keep on being beautiful ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! <3 More beauty reviews to come?
    Also can you change your font? It is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete